Our “Day of Wedding Coordination Package” is for couples who have planned their wedding and are in need of a professional coordinator to carry out their hard work on the wedding day and two months of planning leading up to the wedding. Why do we include 60 days rather than 30 you ask? This is to provide a more streamlined, low level stress experience so you can relax and enjoy the months leading up to the day of the wedding. In our experience we have found that offering this service has led to a happier more relaxed bride on her wedding day. Jamming everything into 30 days is not how we do things at Tried + True.
This package includes the following:
- Vendor and Venue recommendations
- Assistance with obtaining your marriage license
- Create master timeline and distribute to all vendors
- Reconfirmation of all vendors via telephone/email.
- Review every vendor contract and all wedding day details that pertain to each vendor
- Handling arrival of all vendors on the day of the wedding
- Dispersing final checks and gratuities to the vendors
- Greet and direct your guests to the ceremony and reception areas
- Setting out place cards, table cards and favors and other personal reception items by client - (Please keep in mind it can get quite windy sometimes along the Kona and Kohala coast)
- Supervise and communicate with the chef, banquet captain and catering staff to ensure excellent and timely dinner service
- Ensure that you and your wedding party have beverages served to you during the cocktail hour
- Make sure all vendors get their general liability insurance submitted to the respective venues
- Give you planning updates (if you desire) on a bi-weekly basis to keep you focused and calm
- Communication between all the vendors on the wedding day to oversee that they are setting up everything the way you want it
- Coordinate and oversee all the vendors for the entire day, from 12pm to 10pm, so that you can relax, have fun and enjoy the day
- See that all gifts are taken to your vehicle or suite
- Collect your guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake top, etc. and bring everything to your suite, designated room or designated car
- Ask us for our Day Of Coordination information packet at your initial consultation!